Char-Broil Portable Grill2Go TRU-Infrared LP Gas Grill
- Road worthy and built to travel well
- Cast aluminum firebox and lid with dual stainless steel latches
- Built in temperature gauge
- High-impact frame with legs and carry handles
- No flare-up TRU-Infrared cooking system
- 200 square inch stainless steel grilling grate
Char-Broil Portable Grill2Go X200 TRU-Infrared LP Gas Grill
Grill on the go! Ignite your taste buds anywhere you are hungry, with the Char-Broil Grill2Go X200! This roadworthy powerhouse doesn’t mind getting tossed around. Its rugged construction and latching lid are built to survive the adventure – from rugged canyon camping to competitive tailgating. Built-in, push-button ignition requires no batteries to ignite a 9,500 BTU burner. Powered by a small and easily portable 16.4 oz. disposable LP cylinder. The no flare-up TRU-Infrared cooking system cooks even in the coldest climates.
The Char-Broil Grill2Go x200 is a simple and lightweight tabletop grill. It enables you to cook your favorite foods while fishing, tailgating, camping, or relaxing at the beach. A high quality that only Char-Broil TRU Infrared can deliver in a portable grill. The perfectly portable grill weighs less than 20 pounds. But don’t let the size fool you! With 200 square inches of cooking surface, you can grill burgers or hotdogs for more than a carload full of friends! With convenient push-button ignition, this travel grill quickly heats up to grill burgers, chicken, vegetables, and more!
The Grill2Go x200 even features a die-cast firebox and aluminum lid. It is built to survive the adventure away from home. The lid is hinged to the rest of the grill to keep things simple when you have limited space but want to cook. The large handle allows you to open and close the lid safely and easily. When it’s time to go, packing up is hassle-free with the securely latching top and dual Cool-Touch heat-resistant handles. Quality rust-resistant and durable steel construction with a black porcelain finish helps to extend the life of your grill. Plus, the stainless steel cooking grate is a snap to clean.
- Ignition tucked inside right front leg to protect from damage
- Hood-mounted temperature gauge
- 200 sq. in. total cooking surface
- Stainless steel grilling grate
- 9,500 BTU main burner
- Easily converts to a 20 lb. tank (sold separately – Char-Broil model 5584623)
- Grill size: 23.7″ W x 15.7″ D x 13.6″ H
- Weighs just 20 lbs.